Focus Fanatics Forum banner

9021 - 9025 of 9025 Posts

Β·
Registered
2 Posts
Here is my 2011 SES. I picked up my SES April of last year. It runs real well. Around 150,000 miles. It is my daily driver except for the winter. It's very solid and I don't need it rusting out. The bumper covers are a little beat up but fixable.However I just bought new bumper covers along with new controls for the steering wheel. Also bought a roof spoiler from a 2 door. Other than routine maintenance I stripped and painted the wheels and new tires. Also got 1 inch wheel spacers for the back. Installed after these pictures were taken.The last picture is the next day after I bought it. Once spring hits I will be putting in some hours and get it looking nicer. and my girlfriend has the white 2010 SE and it runs great too. Glad I found this forum. I'm liking all the pictures and info here.

Β·
Registered
2 Posts
Here's my 2009 Coupe, my first car! I absolutely baby it cosmetically and have customized it to be a super comfortable daily. I've done tons of work myself including all new engine mounts, AC recharge, valve cover gasket, new transmission reverse light sensor, full LED retrofit (minus fogs), paint correction, interior shampooing and sound deadening. I've also installed a trailer hitch, rated at 2000lb, with a light harness. It tows a 5x8 UHaul trailer (900lb dry) with about 500lb of stuff in it beautifully at 60mph on the highway and backroads, no sway, totally controllable.

The 5 speed manual transmission is one of Ford's finest, and really unlocks the little 2.0's full potential. She shifts smooth when you want to drive people around comfortably, but you can bang shift it from a dig and spin the tires through 3rd if you want to. I love this car, I have 145,000 mi on it and I'm absolutely confident with the way I maintain it she'll see 300,000 easily. Just did tires, brakes, and am about to do plugs and serpentine belt.

She's an absolute beast on the backroads, has just enough power to be fun while still getting 33mpg on the highway at 75mph! With the trailer hitch she's more versatile than some SUVs. Even does fine in snow on all-season tires without traction control or ABS. I love my Focus and I love to see what everyone else does with theirs. Cheers!

Attachments

9021 - 9025 of 9025 Posts