Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any difference in the wheel base in the ZX5 and the Sedan? Im looking into doing a Roush body kit on my sedan.

·
Registered
507 Posts
same wheel base for all model (hatch zx3-zx5, SVT, wagon, sedan)

the front bumper and the side skirts fit, but not the rear bumper

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
then why does all the sites have to say ZX3 only?

If that is the case then i need to find a good rear bumper to go with the rest of the Roush body kit.

·
Powering America
8,559 Posts
Some of the body kits, like the Wings West one for example, have part of the sideskirts that come up above the rocker panel behind the door on the ZX3's. Also, the back bumper will not fit because the sedan rear bumpers are longer due to the trunk.

Mike

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Everytime I do some reasearch I get diffrent results. Can I get an answer once and for all- will normal (that dont go up high) side skits for a hatch back fit a sedan?

I've found threads saying that they are just bit short for the sedan and ones that say they dont fit at all.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im not talking about the ZX5, its kinda like the sedan but only with a hatch on it.

·
Super Moderator
1,080 Posts
All Foci are the same from the front to the back of the back seat. This includes wheelbase, width, etc... The difference are all AFTER the back seat. Any side skirts that don't go up into the body panels will work on all Foci.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts