Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I have a 2006 ZX4 SE currently. I recently found a ZX4 ST sitting in a local "U Pull It" yard. I was wondering what all I would need to swap. I cant remember if the interior was completely black. The seats were black with the red and black inserts (driver sider had a tear unfortunately but I can look past that). Also, are those seats usually heated? If so, could I make them work in this car? Would the seats be much of an upgrade over stock SE seats? I didn't look around the car too much as i was in a bit of a rush, I did snag the trim around the radio already. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Heated seats were optional on the 05-07. If the seats are heated there will be switches on the center console. Your car may/may not be pre-wired for them.

Good luck
Paul

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Went and looked and the interior was a little more trashed than I thought it was and was missing the driver door panel. Did snag the steering wheel and painted (same color) heated mirrors!

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Went and looked and the interior was a little more trashed than I thought it was and was missing the driver door panel. Did snag the steering wheel and painted (same color) heated mirrors!
Your 06 may/may not be pre-wired for heated mirrors - even if it has power mirrors. My 05 ZX4 was partially wired for the heater function.

Good luck
Paul

1 - 4 of 4 Posts