Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i heard the exhaust off a zx4 sport today... and i fell in love.. does nebody kno where i can pick one of these up... whats the name of it.. and how much it costs... not to menchin is it possible for me to put it on my zx3... im guessing id have to cut it somewhere?

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
What do you mean ZX4 sport? The ZX4 ST? If thats the case, Im pretty sure its pretty much a stock exhaust, with the resonator cut off (lunchbox delete)

·
Registered
2,859 Posts
What do you mean ZX4 sport? The ZX4 ST? If thats the case, Im pretty sure its pretty much a stock exhaust, with the resonator cut off (lunchbox delete)
Yup yup. You can do it yourself for like $20. Won't see any hp gains but it will give your car a nicer sound. Just cut the last resonator/box thing right before the tip.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
ummm... from my telecanetic powers, i cant see what you saw... so no i cant help... maybe there was a name on the tip or something? we cant guess too well when were hundreds of miles away.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im srry guys..haha.. it was the sport tuned exhaust that comes stock on the zx4 street (street appearance package.

·
Fear the TurboSnail!
6,625 Posts
I have the turbendz exhaust and love it. Not to loud or ricy. I'd get that first over a stock exhaust.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts