Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started making videos last year, and they werent really that good. I am getting a bit better, and recently ive made 4 or 5 in the past month. I am actually at the library now uploading the bmx video I made from my race this past weekend. I post my videos in alot of threads, but the majority of the threads move so fast that nobody really says much. So I decided well hey! Let me make a thread about my videos, so everyone can see them. I will post my good videos on here, feel free to subscribe. Now first, I will post this video I made of my cat at christmas when I first got my new camera. I just got around to editing it. I feel like Avie will like this one. lol Oh and be sure and watch my videos with the volume on, the majority of the time the music I choose makes my videos better.

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Next is a Focus related one, I feel like this was the only video people watched. haha

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You can look on the BST section on here (Buy Sell Trade) and find one eventually. I got lucky and found mine on ebay.uk for really cheap. The problem is finding a seller willing to ship to the U.S. Good luck!

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright so here is the big one, the one I just made yesterday from this weekend at my race at the bluegrass nationals.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Nice vids man.

That cat one is fun. lol

The car video is something I have seen before, but fun still. I like the music you chose on that one. I have that on my iTunes as well.

I like the start of the third one alot. It started to get a bit long. but I did watch some of the center. The ending is funny ... They definitely look ready to go home.

Not bad for having fun.

Ray

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice vids man.

That cat one is fun. lol

The car video is something I have seen before, but fun still. I like the music you chose on that one. I have that on my iTunes as well.

I like the start of the third one alot. It started to get a bit long. but I did watch some of the center. The ending is funny ... They definitely look ready to go home.

Not bad for having fun.

Ray
Sorry I never saw this! Thanks for the compliments, I enjoy messing around with editing. I just wish my internet was faster so I didnt have to go to the library everytime I wanted to upload something. haha You liked the beginning of the 3rd one because of the focus! :D haha Yeah I purposely made it a bit long, I was debating on it. I had to decide who my audience was. For bmx people, its a decently lengthed video. For normal people, its definetly long. lol I also made a snowmobile video a bit long because we rarely have enough snow to ever do it. Plus, my best friend is going into the Navy so who knows when we will have the opportunity to ride it again. Speaking of the snowmobile video, here it is:

Its funny how quickly I wish I did things different, I wish I made this intro alot different. It seems too long now! haha

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Aha, found this thread finally. Here are the videos I have made within the last year or so.

I went to LBL last year. It was a going away trip for my best friend who was leaving for the Navy, and a present for helping me paint my car. haha We actually left when my car was torn down, and we painted it when we got back.

I'll post this one just because.

I had this footage laying around for awhile, eventually gave up on shooting anymore.

I also had this footage around for awhile. I had a lot of fun shooting these last two with my cousin. or just messing around on my own.

This was the most recent one, and the most heavily edited video I've made yet. I always try to make each video better than the last, and learn something new for each one if possible.

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What do you use to edit? I've been thinking about doing some videos this summer.
I use Sony Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 12.0. Long title! I had the 9.0 version of that originally, but got the new software last year. Its pretty easy to learn. I taught myself how to edit the few things that I actually know how to do by watching youtube videos. haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts