Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, I am about to get my first car. I was wonderen would it be betta to get a zx3 or an svt. i am goin to use tis car for racin. Also the SVt seems very exspensive. is it worth it for the SVT?

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Get the SVT if you want a sports car. Get the ZX3 if you don't. It is worth it unless you don't want a warranty. If you're going to buy aftermarket parts for your car get something used.

·
Registered
245 Posts
if you are the type of driver that goes all out everywhere, get an SVT. The SVT has much better suspension, which meansbetter cornering, turning, etc. If you want a quick car with some great possibilities get the PZEV. (I'm sorry I'm very biased, but, I do go all out everywhere)

·
Registered
148 Posts
if u gonna use it for racing i recomend u SVT because its faster than zx3 2.3 has a lot better suspension better handling and its nicely equiped. its defenetly worth that money i would recomend new 2003 SVTF because u will save more $$$

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Hey OrangeSVT...are you saying the PZEV has issues.....you should check the SVT.......my friends clutch died after 6 months and he never raced it........That's just one of the many................

Of course I'm not saying mine is perfect......I think 2000 and 2001 were guinea pigs for all you ZX5 and 2002/2003 models............:)

Peace.....

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Honestly don't remember.....I lol at him 'cause he was cruising apparently in front of a school doing 25 mph when his clutch died.......stopped in a 1 lane road he had to come out and push his car to the side...........He was so pissed......

Peace.....

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
I would say get the SVT if you really like driving if you want fast quarter miles so you can go drag racing go get a Dodge Neon SRT-4 (just incase the word rice comes to mind not accusing you just saying incase)

P.S. I think the SVT needs more power and it would be the perfect car for me so I would definatly have to say that the ZX3 has about 0 power I've drivin one you punch the gas and it barely moves sorry you ZX3 owners but it doesn't have enough power for my liking

1 - 18 of 18 Posts