Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at buying another focus for a while (I used to own a ZTS) and I've been looking at a few ZX3's.
The problem is I can't deal with the huge rear bumper they have, does anyone know of any aftermarket ones that are smaller but aren't ricey?

Thanks. [:)]

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Then your looking for a euro bumper. As you see the north american version has the bigger bumpers. IK the svt has the bigger bumper also, but what do you think about that one?

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
I like the SVT front and rear bumpers myself

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Then your looking for a euro bumper. As you see the north american version has the bigger bumpers. IK the svt has the bigger bumper also, but what do you think about that one?
I like the SVT front and rear bumpers myself
Ah OK, I knew the from bumpers for different on the SVT and Euro versions but I didn't know that the rear bumpers for different too thank you.

·
So mote be it
8,961 Posts
Ah OK, I knew the from bumpers for different on the SVT and Euro versions but I didn't know that the rear bumpers for different too thank you.
The SVT/SAP bumpers look better than the standard zx3 bumpers but they still stick out the same.

Grey car has SAP rear (same as svt but different diffuser) and the yellow has a Euro bumper.

DSC07217 by rambleon84, on Flickr

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Changing out the rear to a euro= great, but do both, front & rear.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
if it ain't got no buns, he don't want none, hun. [;)]
LOL, anyway. After I bought my ZX3 I kinda grew fond of the bumper

1 - 10 of 10 Posts