Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone im new here... I got this zx3 about 2 weeks ago. I know the color sucks but where i live i didnt have much choices. Its a 2004 with 10k miles on it and got it for 7k. Need some tips or help on what to do to it cosmetically and for some some performace. Ive had trucks all my life, its my first car so please help.

Attachments

·
Registered
295 Posts
Kayak_man said:
Welcome to FF!!! :)
I think you should get rims first!

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
levelseven said:
I think you should get rims first!

thanks man,

yea the rims got to go i know, a rear spoiler is on the way that should help looks a little bit. and i might have the black door trims painted white

but what about performance?

·
Registered
45 Posts
i'd say drop it(the lower the better IMO), get rims, then get an exhaust. That covers the looks of the car, then from there if you want performance CAI, header, etc. do your research. Dont go ricing it with altezzas, huge spoiler, fart cans, or cheesy stickers

this is just my opinion no means to offend anyone with altezzas, huge spoiler, fart cans, or cheesy stickers

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Moctezuma05 said:
i'd say drop it(the lower the better IMO), get rims, then get an exhaust. That covers the looks of the car, then from there if you want performance CAI, header, etc. do your research. Dont go ricing it with altezzas, huge spoiler, fart cans, or cheesy stickers

this is just my opinion no means to offend anyone with altezzas, huge spoiler, fart cans, or cheesy stickers
i was think that, but need to get rim first to decide how much to drop it, any recomendations on the best drop suspension? i wont go more than 2'' and as for performance im researching wich intake to get, some poeple say the svt box with [email protected] panel filter is better than a cai, but where i live is always hotter than 85 degrees out.

·
aka The Wizard
8,950 Posts
well go with Eibach Sportline Springs.. nice 2" drop.....

go with a full long tube CAI can't get coler air without an intercooler... (watch out for deep puddles tho, or get a bypass valve)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts