Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well Ive got a 03 zx3 and 2 12s in the back my box doesnt come up to the window line but im worried about it getting stolen from people walking buy and seeing it. Soo what is the name of those things that cover the cargo area... and do they rattle if you have subs back there? Also how much do these cost and where to get them thats all

·
Registered
433 Posts
I've always known the cover as a parcel shelf. I know if you google it the part come up. As for it rattling I can't really comment. I have the stock sub in my trunk and it doesnt rattle but it has absolutely no bass caparison to 2 12's. They have them on ebay but I'm not sure its the cheapest place to get one.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
I think that there is one in the FS section for $50.00

They do rattle but, that can be eliminated.

If I was you I'd get that back window tinted at 30% and call it a day.

·
Da fofo love remains
1,538 Posts
I got the cover from mine still. I just found it under the bed this week. Forgot I had it. Name a price and pay shipping and its yours. Has 2 strings with the little caps right???? Well mine is missing one of them caps. I'm sure an easy Wally World fix would do or just dont hang it from the hatch. Also @ 15% tint you really can't see in the back window too.

·
Registered
160 Posts

Would this make you nervous?! LOL I worry about mine all of the time but there has yet to be any hand prints or anything on my back glass.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Would this make you nervous?! LOL I worry about mine all of the time but there has yet to be any hand prints or anything on my back glass.
Yes that would make me nervous lol and I might just stop by a junk yard see if they have one I just built a new ported box it made everything way loude im dealing with even more rattles now :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts