Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to get ahold of a front strut bar for my foci. I am having the hardest time trying to find one.[?|] i want to get a good one thats not a ebay rip off. or does it even really matter? What is the best strut bar out there thats for a resonable price?

thanks for your help in advance.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Check the for sale threads. Anyone of the main focus companies make a good strut bar.

·
Leave it stock?
2,284 Posts
i got mine from steeda, but thats because they're local. massive speed systems makes one and i think focussport does too i just can't remember lol, i know i bought my rear stress bar off them, im pretty much 99% sure they do.

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Focus sport, steeda, massive speed system, cfm. All of them sell strut bars.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I have a brand new MassiveSpeed silver one for sale for $90 shipped. Never mounted! Strut bars for the focus are all the same, good for looks, but do nothing for performance. Honestly an ebay one would do as much performance as any brand name one. wow i just cockblocked my own sale.

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
A strut bar will help firm up a older high mileage car or any car driven really seriously. Remember most cars are held together with mastics (glue) and spot welds that will compress, stretch, and loosen over time and hard use. Will they benefit a normal street driven car?....unlikely.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would prefer not to get a ebay one because i like to get quality i guess you could say. but i definetly apperciate all the help. [thumb]

Honestly an ebay one would do as much performance as any brand name one. wow i just cockblocked my own sale.
lol. its ok dereq. i appreciate you being honest with me. shoot me a pm and let me know how much your selling it for.

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
I got mine from ebay for around 40 bucks. Works well, very satisfied.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts