Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are the first pics of my 2002 ZX-5 i have posted on the board.... me and my friend just installed these yesterday.... once i wire up the halos corectly ill get some pics at night......

this is just i photoshop i did looks like im going really fast haha

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Looks great, very clean.

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
Looks good man, except...I'm not quite sure about that muffler...seems odd to me. Definately lovin the headlights though!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
svt_gEEk said:
Looks good man, except...I'm not quite sure about that muffler...seems odd to me. Definately lovin the headlights though!
Hahaha i bought it from the dealer like that its just a bolt on tip... im not quite sure why its there but it will soon be replace and im gettin catback exhaust here within the next couple months

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
are those morretas, or they ebay knock offs?? I thought the morretas( i think im spelling that right) had the projectors in it just like the Hellas like i have. I must agree even though i have a similar style the way they stick out with the ribs doesnt look right to me. Good luck with them though.

·
Bexar County
3,360 Posts
I don't even like the headlights as part of the EAP, with all those different circles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts