Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im on a really small budget and my parents won't stop refering to my car as "theirs" when actually it was a gift for graduation.... but anyway that means no engine\performance work till warrenty is up (3years\ 36k miles, currently @ 7 months with JUST under 10k miles) and very limited types of mods...
i got the decal cause my mom though it was too plane and said that she would pay for one. windows tinted (used the fact that with it it will keep car cool on the inside) and behide their backs got clear turn signals for $20.
now as soon as i can save up some money im gettin some Blue Underbody ( i can't wait it will look WAY COOL err i ment Pimp yea Pimp sounds better
here is the link to my sight i am currently building just for ClubFocus.net, keep in mind that i just built it and it doesn't have very many pics YET check back in like a week i should have it up and runnin by then...
Click Here for Pics

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
It looks pretty cool. I give it 2 thumbs up[thumb] [thumb]
Just don't go and put a giant wing on the back of it later on. But I like how those graphics look on the white car.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WELL NO SH*T i did get my graphic from AZAutographics.com!!!
hmmm i dunno about that kit... i don't really like the jets,
but at first i didn't like mine, it wasn't till after i first saw it on my car when i fell in love with it

·
Registered
318 Posts
I had that same graphic that you have on my 92 cougar and it looked hype man, wish I still had pictures of my cougar.

I don't know what to get for my focus yet, trust me man if you have any ideas, or have any links of some graphic kits that may look bad ass, let me know.

[headbang]

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ill dig up all my old links for graphics (from when i was looking for mine) but not tonight sry too late but i will proly have it for u tomarrow

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
one question, can u see your underbody bulbs when turned on from outside, like if i were to be driving down the road and saw your car with them on, i want to get some underbody but am not really sure where/how to mount it. it would also be awsome if i could get some pics of when u have them on and possibly some pics from under the car where its mounted
well off to bed ill read tomarrow and ill get links
thx

·
Registered
318 Posts
I use to work in a car shop for three years and where we put the neons they were not visible when turned on all you could see was the glow from underneath the car. That is how mine are, when I get pictures of my car from my parents, if they ever send them to me. I will post them up so you can see how they look.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
ZTS_Import_Eater said:
don't worry i HATE those "rice wings" besides i have, in my opinion, the best spoiler there is... ALL STOCK BABY!!
yes!! all stock with huge graphics down the side.. woo woooo[???:)]

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
Ummmm... not quite diggin it. But if you like it, that's all that matters!
The accident pics are pretty awful looking.. ouchy.
I think the car may have revolted to your putting the graphics on?
I personally would rather see that nice black zx3 (like mine, but minus that sunroof - jealous!!)

·
Registered
571 Posts
not sure which is worse abuse on the car, the decal, or that curb check....

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ZTS_Import_Eater said:
don't worry i HATE those "rice wings" besides i have, in my opinion, the best spoiler there is... ALL STOCK BABY!!
when i said all stock i ment the spoiler
and i don't think that graphics are all "rice" it will make a rice car riceyer (if u know what i mean) but there are plenty of non-rice cars with vinyl graphics

1 - 20 of 27 Posts