Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a pic of my car, just put on a bumper wanted some opinions and alos some suggestions for skirts and a rear?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
looks good, but whatever skirts and rear you put on, make sure they flow good with the front

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well the rest of the kit was supposed to be shipped from WW but they decidded to go out of business and its been real hard trying to find another distributer that has the rest

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
that sucks man

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Wait.. WW went out of business?

·
Registered
122 Posts
hey oassaf, i was wondering what the Anzo's ran you? How was the install as well? i've got some bottom of the line halo's, not nearly flush, and already had the hot wire on one of the halo rings come loose. needless to say im dissappointed, but its my own fault for not opting for the more expensive lights. thanks man!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WW "shut down" for about a year last year, then the said they were back in production like last month but they havent shipped anything yet. So me and my brother who is a retailer for WW in Canada spent like forever trying through different distributors all over the place to find the parts but becasue they are so limited right now the are rather expensive som im gonna shop around for different parts. As for the headlights they cost me about 420 Canadian, and they are NOT the same ones that they sell on Ebay, i know some guys on here say that the Anzo ones are the same as the KS ones, but they aren't, they are made by the same people but one is alot worse then the others. And the difference is in the light spread and basic construction. The knock off ones are very poorly made with alot of gaps and bad wiring.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
But does that site actually have them in stock?

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
looks pretty radical but I agree just make sure they all flow together have you looked at any kits from extremedimension.com

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was looking at the poison rear, does anyone know how much lower that one sits compared to the stock one, also how good is th fitment on their M-Style fenders?

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
I like my Xenon sideskirts....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts