Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally gotten around to getting a new exhaust today. Its a magnaflow muffler with tip and resonator delete with new piping. I wanted a different look and different so I went with tip below. I think gives it euro look and bit aggressive. Exhaust sounds really good. When idling you cant hear it in parked but when given gas it has a really good beefy tone. NO HONDA RICER SOUND LOL.

·
So mote be it
8,950 Posts
It looks great in the first two shots, I like the angle its cut at. Seems like its sticking out a bit far on the next two shots. Funny how the different angles change the way it looks. I still like it though

·
ninja lurker status
23,137 Posts
Super clean. Nice choice with the tip. Should keep it a little quieter inside

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Looks good, i would personally like it better if it didnt stick out so far...

·
Registered
541 Posts
It looks good and sounds better. I will have to get mine done for sure if that is how the 2012 will sound like. It has a low aggressive sound upon take off and accelleration but is almost silent at idle and when cruising. GREAT JOB Adam.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
+1 on the flush with bumper and vid. But other than that, definitely one great looking 09! One of the better I have seen!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks for all comments I appreciate. This is never ending project I been working on since I bought the car new in 09. I at one time was gonna let her go and get a bugged eye subbie but was convinced not yo. Ill be sure to post sound clip ASAP

·
Registered
187 Posts
I liked it until everybody started saying it stuck out too far... thanks for ruining it for me guys
[?|]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts