Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
stainless t3 log manifold with external wastegate flange. 38mm or vband. wg dump tube. coolant rail to clear top mount turbo. 3" down pipe with 4 bolt, 5 bolt, or vband inlet, no exhaust flange.

located in calera, al

contact: [email protected] or facebook.com/turboturtlegarage

price is 750 after shipping and paypal fees.

Tim

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
do you have the intake manifold to go with that????

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no i do not have an intake manifold. there is to much r&d required for an intake manifold to build one for a focus.

i do offer an intercooler and intercooler piping

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks man.

Such a good guess on the color. How did you ever guess lol

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
hey tim whats needed for movement in the engine bay for an install of this?

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you replace the factory plastic coolant rail with the supplied aluminum piece and unbolt the power steering line off the head and push it forward and stick it under the core support. every thing else clears

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
Good. My power steering line is routed lower already.

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i can see it in the picture you posted on my forced induction thread. you should be good to go

·
Registered
372 Posts
I still feel stupid never was able to move it away just have it pushed against the head my line where it hits the pulley is just so dried and brittle i am scared it will break

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zZ2VnG6oyM

Is the picture of the kit fitted and running, it's to loud for my wifes phone so yeah. But nothing above 3k, ignore the strange oil feed and coolant leak they're all fixed now

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
if its dried and brittle i would replace it. if the turbo gets hot enough to boil that hydro fluid in the line you will loose ps

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
that's a bad ass video with open exhaust. this is a awesome kit. better air flow for that turbo and everything.

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
it can handle stock internals you just wouldn't be utilizing its full potential.

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you are referring to my parts, there is no turbo included. Just the parts you need to install a turbo. The turbo you choose and the amount of power you decide to make is up to you

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Np. Yeah up to a gt35. Which is far more than your average focus engine and fuel system will handle

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bump

also if any one is interested in just the manifold i sell those for 300

tim

1 - 20 of 23 Posts