Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Tom
I have heard alot about you but never talked to you before. I am looking at getting an FI (Mainly a powerworks sc) (budget $4000). Do you sell turbo kits for the zetec? Would you recommend a pwsc at the sale price? Let me know as it seems 99.9% of the people think you know the most about FI and customer service.
thanks Aiden

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
power works super charger isn't a turbo, it's a super charger. (but i'm sure you know that :p)

tom used to custom build turbo kits but he doesn't anymore.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya thats why I put pwsc (powerworks supercharger) lol. Oh I thought the still made custome kits, I heard he is (was) amazing at it. Does anyone have a good idea of what kind of FI I should get? I am looking for some pros and cons from the people that own turbos and the people who own sc's. I would like to get to the 270 whp - 300 whp (No NOS, street legal) in the end but for now am just looking for a starting point.

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya I wanted to whole kit as I want to make it as bolt on as possible. Does anyone know why he stopped making them?

·
FF's Quadriplegic!
2,897 Posts
Ask Tom what you else you need, buy it, and the turbo he's selling, and he might help you put it in, along with a tune.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts