no it did not, I figured it out and the front is on now too
What did ya use for stud retainers?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
490 Posts
Pricey, i can get em quoted for ya

Sent from my SM-N920V using FF Mobile
I'm going to revive an old thread. Looking for instructions on drilling the front holes, what stud retainers to use, and getting those side skirts!

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
I'm going to revive an old thread. Looking for instructions on drilling the front holes, what stud retainers to use, and getting those side skirts!
For side skirts, cheapest option is to use ST skirts, and trying to get only the Zetec ones, you're better off buying a whole kit from us. And for front, there are templates and instructions along with retainers for the studs... Not included with Ebay kit... Also standard 3m isnt gonna last either.... I have everything needed to install em

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
490 Posts
For side skirts, cheapest option is to use ST skirts, and trying to get only the Zetec ones, you're better off buying a whole kit from us. And for front, there are templates and instructions along with retainers for the studs... Not included with Ebay kit... Also standard 3m isnt gonna last either.... I have everything needed to install em

Sent from my SM-N920V using FF Mobile
Sounds like I need to just place an order with you guys for all the fun bits I need to finish the vision I have for my car!

61 - 69 of 69 Posts