Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
That Guy
13,634 Posts
Fwiw, you can't beat $7.95 shipping. Here is my initial layout before doing a full inventory. Thanks Andy, you've been a great help!

·
Vendor
761 Posts
The front, CM5Z-5820049-BA is $432.30

·
That Guy
13,634 Posts
Despite the 5-month bump, I can attest to the fact that shipping was indeed $7.95.

Before-

After paint to match wheels and install-

·
Vendor
761 Posts
Despite the 5-month bump, I can attest to the fact that shipping was indeed $7.95.

Before-

Not sure what to say, but that car looks awesome!

·
That Guy
13,634 Posts
Not sure what to say, but that car looks awesome!
Thanks, Andy! You guys really helped me out in getting to this point. Also, I sent you a PM a little while ago with a couple of part numbers for the rear insert. Do you know if there is any way of sourcing them outside of the insert that came in the kit?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Postage to uk?

Hi =)

What amount of postage cost would it be to the uk?

Hi,

I found it. Ford offers it as an accessory kit, •Includes Lower Front Skirt, Rocker Panels, Rear Bumper Skirt and Rear Diffuser.

Member cost is $796.00 + shipping which looks to be still only $7.95.
I should point out that accessories are not stocked in Ford's warehouse system, so it would take a couple of days longer to get

Thanks,
Andy

·
Registered
46 Posts
Zetec S Body Kit

I'm trying to get the Zetec S body kit for my SE. Any good recommendations as to where I can buy it from? Also, how much will it be in the end? Thanks!

·
Registered
88 Posts

Before-

Car looks tough with the Zetec kit. [thumb] So the rear diffuser installs over the black lower part of the original rear bumper?

·
That Guy
13,634 Posts
Car looks tough with the Zetec kit. [thumb] So the rear diffuser installs over the black lower part of the original rear bumper?
The matte black rear valance gets removed and the Zetec S valance and insert fit into it's place. Direct replacement.

·
Registered
88 Posts
The matte black rear valance gets removed and the Zetec S valance and insert fit into it's place. Direct replacement.
Yeah I thought the rear bumper was all one piece. The Zetec body kit is available through Ford Accessories for $900 or so bucks and its an option from the factory.

·
That Guy
13,634 Posts
Yeah I thought the rear bumper was all one piece. The Zetec body kit is available through Ford Accessories for $900 or so bucks and its an option from the factory.
It is, but the cheapest price around including shipping is through Village Ford on here. Send a pm or call VillageAndy on here for member pricing.

·
Registered
88 Posts
$322 bucks converted from Euros. Saving me ppennies to get the Borla Transverse muffler and pay a shop to install.

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
Yes sir... the Ford accessory appearance package

21 - 40 of 69 Posts