Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, a few days ago a member had brought up that the parts manager at his USA dealership was able to now order the Zetec S front lip, left/right rockers, and rear valance for the hatch 2012+ thats in the UK. Would you be able to look into this for us, and see what the p# is and the cost? Im sure there might be a few interested in this. Thanx for your time.[headbang]

·
Registered
761 Posts
Hi, a few days ago a member had brought up that the parts manager at his USA dealership was able to now order the Zetec S front lip, left/right rockers, and rear valance for the hatch 2012+ thats in the UK. Would you be able to look into this for us, and see what the p# is and the cost? Im sure there might be a few interested in this. Thanx for your time.[headbang]
Hi,

I found it. Ford offers it as an accessory kit, •Includes Lower Front Skirt, Rocker Panels, Rear Bumper Skirt and Rear Diffuser.

Member cost is $796.00 + shipping which looks to be still only $7.95.
I should point out that accessories are not stocked in Ford's warehouse system, so it would take a couple of days longer to get

Thanks,
Andy

·
Registered
761 Posts
As far as shipping goes, I only charge the price shown on FordParts.Com. I would assume that once we ship one of these and Ford gets the bill from FEDEX, they will quickly raise the shipping price or make it unshippable.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a US spec car, so my vin doesn't work for the part look up at least at aftermarket stores. I will just stop at the dealer this week need to have him price the euro spec parts from the ford racing kit any way..

·
That Guy
13,634 Posts
Zetec S body kit for '13+

I just noticed that Ford is offering the Zetec S body kit as an option for the newest Focus. How much would these parts cost (front/rear valence + skirts) with shipping to 28314?

Duane

·
Registered
761 Posts
I just noticed that Ford is offering the Zetec S body kit as an option for the newest Focus. How much would these parts cost (front/rear valence + skirts) with shipping to 28314?

Duane
The S kit, CM5Z5820049AA is $796.50 and shipping is $7.95

·
Registered
761 Posts
So if I get into an accident, and need to replace one side like the front, I will need to purchase a whole kit again?
Sorry, for the incorrect information.

You can buy it in pieces if need be. The kit is the least expensive way to go, but if you need to replace one part it can be done.

Do kit come prepainted by anychance?
Sorry, unpainted only

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Sorry, for the incorrect information.

You can buy it in pieces if need be. The kit is the least expensive way to go, but if you need to replace one part it can be done.
No problem, do you know how much just the front piece would be? I have a sedan so the rear wouldn't fit anyway.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts