Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SORRY TO COPY AND PASTE YOUR OLD ADD K Dog, but I have this same manifold available for sale, it will come complete with both fuel rails, harnesses, hardware I got with it and also the 8 injectors it came with! Mine is identical ,plus my xtras ,to the one pictured in K Dog's (massive) add, in 2010. But I should have pictures up soon or a link with them.
UBER EURO MEGA RARE Rover 220 Turbo Intake Manifold. Adapting these to fit the Zetec across the pond is all the rage. Mid length runners with a smaller side entrance plenum. Looks bitchin and different - and makes GREAT power for your turbo setup - your stock intake manifold has ridiculous 21" runners which will prevent any real top end power. Ports line up PERFECT to Zetec (though the injectors are moved further back so the top arch in the factory Zetec head becomes unnecessary - a true baller would epoxy/fill weld those out of the head). Comes with IAT sensor, fuel rail and TB plate. You'll need to fab an adaptor to bolt up, or purchase one from Ferriday (www.ferriday.co.uk/ or this fellow on fiestaturbo.com (http://www.fiestaturbo.com/forums/ro...etec-vt164270/). In great shape.

$400 + $10 shipping

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Your links no worky

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone interested? Make an offer, ill trade also, black euro zx3 door panels/ nitrous bottle/ random stuff

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Like I said before, your links do not work. One goes to a 404 page and the other goes to a gasket page.

If you post up pics from a site like PhotoBucket people can see what they might want to buy.

I have always had issues with flickr and posting pics here FYI

Thank you.

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts

Fixed. it looks really cool. GLWS

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Yeah Vince, the fiXinat0r!!!

GLWS, l00x bitchin!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
[/URL][/IMG]
includes everything pictures, the green injectors say bosch 957 0280150803 and the black ones say MJY10023 on 1 side and D3181GB on the other side.
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump bumpity bump, thanks you Vince (figured out how to post pictures) looking for a nos kit or cash. New price 375$$$ shipped

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
You're welcome.

GLWS

1 - 16 of 16 Posts