Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well i have been working on this project for almost 2 years now. What i am doing is putting a 02 Zetec 2.0L motor in a 00 Ford Focus that had a SOHC 2.0L in it. Both are automatics but i put the zetec motor and trans in it just to be sure everything would work. Well of course it didnt. I am stuck at the point where i cant find the wiring harness that goes from the injectors, distributor to the firewall i have been to ford and ordered 2 different harness's and both didnt work well each time im out about 55 bucks for the 15% restocking fee! So i cant go buy another from ford i was just wondering has anyone done this swap? i really want the car to work and hate to have to pull everything back out and put the SOHC in just because i couldnt find the harness to fit. Before i did the install i talked to quite a few people who said "ya it will bolt right up" wel it bolts right up but the plugs are different! heh anyway any help would be greatly appreciated i really want to drive this thing have almost 7k invested in it and cant even drive it.
Thanks in advance!
[:)]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts