Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow...all i can say..in a bad way that is...found this on the rsx forums thought i might share

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
lol

man o man...what a duschbag

Also what a waste of a beautiful corvette. I can't believe somebody could be that retarded!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I Like the yellow/black interior except the dash...but the rest....holy shit, why? i mean seriously why?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Isn't having a ZO6 enough????

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Well, I love Ferraris, and I love Vette's, but I would never combine them. That just gives domestic rice a new name.

·
AAAHHHHH!!!!
4,304 Posts
i saw that on another forum last week and couldnt believe it. oh, and it is obviously not a z06. have any of you guys seen a z06 convertible? cause i havent.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
That, is just, terrible. Enzo just turned over in his grave.

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
you know, I hate to say it, but the interior is actually kind neat looking minus the ferrari simbols, but what a queer

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
It is just a regular convertible C6, not a Z06. The color scheme is horrible. The interior work looks pretty low quality. The wheels look like he didn't even have enough money to buy aftermarkets, he just put a new center cap on the regular ones. That hood looks super lame, even without the bad paint job. He could have spent all that money on a procharger kit and some nice wheels and tires and he would have ended up with a sweet ass ride.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts