Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got it today from the nice UPS guy. Got it unboxed and took a few pics. Kudos to trubendz for including all the necessary stuff (that's whats in the magnaflow box, I thought I got lucky and they sent me a cat lol.) It's going on tonight, so I'll get installed pics most likely tomorrow.

·
Registered
247 Posts
woot that is very cool is it 2.25 inch or 2.5 inch???

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thought I'd show this for the lolz. Stupid peashooter!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
[hah] lol! I have never heard it compared to a Pee shooter but it fits the description well!

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks man. I just noticed, you and I have the same basic sig about the amount of miles on our cars.

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hehe, yeah it probably will be for a while until it settles. I know it sounds a little ricey at first.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Sweet. Looks exactly like mine did when I pulled it out of the box.
Like I've always said, you are going to love it. Exact same setup as me from the flex pipe back.
It won't be loud or ricey sounding. It's going to be the perfect tone and loudness.
Having the stock exhaust from the manifold to the flex pipe will keep it nice and quiet.

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got it installed, so pics will follow tomorrow. Alot quieter than I thought it would sound, but I'll give it time to break-in. I ended up finding more problems during the install, lol.

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
awesome, can't wait for pics [grinking]

Hehe, yeah it probably will be for a while until it settles. I know it sounds a little ricey at first.
it won't be too bad....these are from less than 24 hours after mine went on
free rev
accelerating 1
accelerating 2
now it's only a little ricey in he mornings, esp when it's cold

/end thread jack [rofl] haha
Thanks man. I just noticed, you and I have the same basic sig about the amount of miles on our cars.
haha yep but I changed mine....added a quote [:)]

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yea definitely try to get a sound clip up so we can hear this bad boy. I just got done installing my 2.5 MBRP last weekend and want to see how they compare

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
dude u got the upgrade before the winter comes. now ull be the quiet one compared to the geo's and minivans out in the streets, lmao. but most def, we should hear how it sounds man!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts