1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hope this dont get moved.

Then: butt ugly engine

Now: still a very messy engine but not near as messy looking

I still have a few more decals on the way for the power steering cap and the coolant cap and the redline hood prop. Other then that

I put some stick on contact paper i got from lowes on the inside of the hood. $6. a roll. A few air bubbles but i like it.

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
I really like your duratec cover. Your looking good under the hood.

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really like your duratec cover. Your looking good under the hood.
Yeah i wanted the same type letters with a white outline but the way the 2.0L DOHC was he couldnt do it i guess. I still like it

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Then (Stock except for a poopy F2 short CAI):

Now (Marcy Intake, FC TB, Cossie I/M, OBX Header, FC oil and PS caps, Massive Strut Bar, Braille Battery):

Gonna Powercoat a valve cover and the Marcy intake soon and clean up the wires

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now (Marcy Intake, FC TB, Cossie I/M, OBX Header, FC oil and PS caps, Massive Strut Bar, Braille Battery):

Gonna Powercoat a valve cover and the Marcy intake soon and clean up the wires
Where did you get those caps?

[ohcrap] I didnt think that intake would fit on a 2.0, that looks nice good job on all that work.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Where did you get those caps?

[ohcrap] I didnt think that intake would fit on a 2.0, that looks nice good job on all that work.
I think I got the caps from cfm a while ago. Intake is cut by the ps res and welded, runs great on the 2.0! Thanks lol. I like the silver accents on yours, way better than stock

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The cross bar, intake and engine plate is from FSWerks. I used the silver dupont wheel silver and wheel clear coat that i had left over when i painted my stock wheels.

The caps, throttle body cover and hood prop i did in the silver its not exact match but close enough to the FSWerks silver.

The stickers i got off TFBdesigns website he is sending me a set of cap stickers also to put over the caps.

I thought about pulling off the coil packs and dressing them up also to add a little more clash to all the black.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Hope to see some built Duratecs at FocusFest!

Then:

Now:

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is that a 2.3? it seems to have a different lay out then mine.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Yes, and its an 04 PZEV so its the first gen.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts