Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to know what phones you guys use... I got recently a Nokia E50(a fan boy:) ) and i like it but recently I just saw the nokia 6110 navigator and started to drule... has build in all, with GPS and 2MP camera... I had SE and they are good, but Nokia just draws me back all the time... I also like GSM since world roaming... let me know...

·
Michael J. Caboose
6,512 Posts
Samsung a920 and Sanyo 6600 Katana, unlimited Employee Plan... [:D]

·
d u c k lover
0 Posts
phone info?? my phone number is 1-702-..........um......or do you mean what kind of cell phone do i have?

ok, i have a piece of crap. a virgin mobile thingy. but since i've only used it twice in the last 4 years, i guess it's been good to me.[:)]

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
LG CU500

I love this phone, I have focus pics, GT40 with the SVT conversion pics, girls doing body shots off pool tabel pics. [;)]

Then I have blue tooth, and all sorts of goodies.

·
Banned
2,962 Posts
BB 8700G, Looking into the Dash or 8900 when it comes out. I love the phone but also hate the side wheel. Which means the "mother of pearl" should be much better.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Some sort of Audiovox. I forget the model number. Got it a few years ago and still to this day it is the smallest phone I've ever seen. I can completely hide it in my fist. I love it. I've also only ever seen one other person with the same phone.

·
Sückn' n Blown
7,747 Posts
I gots you all beat.

LOL. The best phone I could get without a camera (or spending a gajillion dollars on a blackberry)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts