Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I'd say sell the hood, get an OEM one, and get some cervini's side skirts to match the front

·
Registered
215 Posts
Its your car so do what you will with it. Personally i think if you are going to keep it you need to get the side skirts and rear bumper to make it look good. With just the front bumper its not that attractive, looks unfinished (again, just my opinion). If you are going to go back to stock then definitely sell it, don't just scrap it. If you throw it out you lose money and someone out there loses their dream kit... Hope this was helpful....

P.S. Welcome to the boards, PEACE!!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, I am going to list them in the market section once I can post in there..

I really like the clean lines of the stock bumper and hood..

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
Put it back to stock, besides you can probably pay for the stock parts and then some by selling that kit.

BTW love those wheels, mine are on the way.[thumb]

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
Not a fan (especially don't like the silver mesh against the black). Great wheels, though.

EDIT: just noticed that you JUST got the car - nice grab. I'd bet that hood would look great with the stock SVT bumper (not sure I've ever seen that combo). Then you MUST get a Euro grille (run your front turns in the headlights) and clear (or smoked) corners.

I've never been a fan of black Foci, but those wheels are really making it work for me.

·
BEWST AGAIN YAY!!!!!
6,851 Posts
Yeah the kit looks good if you have all the peices (side skirts and rear) Look at warneej profile and you can see the compleated kit...in person the car is the sex.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys, if anone is interested, feel free to PM me...

·
Registered
64 Posts
wow Kev nice find...and a 4 door[thumb] I would put back to stock if it was me..the hood may work but that front bumper..ewwwww[bigcry]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts