Votes: 83 8.2%
  • More than 8 Cylinders

Votes: 25 2.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
I say: a 2 cyl. A bike will be my next vehicle. And after that the focus shall be reborn into something amazing. [deviltail]

Mouse

·
Registered
25,620 Posts
^^ I already have enough bikes, so I will say a turbo 4 cylinder. Good milage and fun power. I actually just put an 87 Turbo coupe on the road and I'm getting 24 MPG so far. I would love 30, but its not realistic with the bulk of this car.

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
4 or 5 (the C30 is still in the running for my next car.) I won't be buying a new one anytime soon though...I'm going to turn my Focus into a "fun" car now that I have a company car to beat on for daily driving.

·
Registered
25,620 Posts
^^^ Trade you an Xbox 360 for a 1000? lol
^^^ Sorry, no interest in video games, [;)]

I do even look at some of the really small cars,too. The fiesta and the Fit are the only two that interest me so far, just for the around town gas milage, but I prolly won't go that route, as we ( the wife and I ) always have bikes to ride.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I voted 4 cylinder diesel, but that sort of depends on what gets offered here in the U.S. I'm mostly interested in seeing what diesel options Subaru puts out.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I voted 4 cylinder diesel, but that sort of depends on what gets offered here in the U.S. I'm mostly interested in seeing what diesel options Subaru puts out.
I was really interested in the diesel too, but I remeber last time gas prices spiked, deisel almost trippled around here...think ill stick with a 4 banger car, possibly another focus, or a 4 cyclinder street bike

·
Registered
6 Posts
I second the 5cyl. I really like that C30. Ever since I totaled my Focus I've been dying to get back into a nimble little hatch. Just need to figure out how to pay for it... Volvo=Expensive. :(

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
it'll be a turbo 4 for me. getting my Evo 8 or 9 when i graduate college in 2.5 years. gonna keep my svt too for mostly daily driving.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
the next car i buy will probobly be ls based v8 from gm. they get over 25mpg and can easily be pushed over 500whp with bolt ons and a cam. most likely a late model ls1 trans am.

1 - 20 of 311 Posts