Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You was not aware of *this* rigth? SVT pics

Check what shows up in the car for sell section last week for 7500$:

[ohcrap]

Oh crap another sonic blue dual exhaust,i'm not unique anymore[?|]

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
My bubble was busted awhile back too. I thought i was the only svt, let alone sonic blue one, with the Borla center exhaust. I was at one of the industrial race parks (where all the race teams are located) and saw a sonic blue svt with the same exhaust, i was like CRAP! lol.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Awwwww that sucks...

At least I can say I'm the only sedan on here with enough GLOW to land a small commercial aircraft......

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
i think unless you have that stupid mid-wing both of you cars look a ton better than that one

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
^^^^^

AMEN TO THAT!

Down with Midwings! BOOOOOOOO!

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
midwings are uuuuuGLY....boo to the person who invented them! Not to mention they're like a birdbath when it rains.

I think that exhaust is ugly because it sticks out way too far...it doesn't look clean! Anything more than like an inch just looks hideous IMO.

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
No offense....but dual exhaust on a 4 cylinder? [scratch]

·
Banned
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
svtguy21 said:
i think unless you have that stupid mid-wing both of you cars look a ton better than that one
[:D]

The reason why i post this was the price is so low even with that wing.I guess you can remove it can you?[:0]

Front view(mods;low shifter,ultra-sub,pistons and head just done....):

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Way too low, is a steal!!!!!!!! you buy it and then you do what ever you want to make it look cooler ??

·
Registered
950 Posts
god, i cannot stand mid wings, they look SOOOOOOOOO UGLY!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
svt_gEEk said:
No offense....but dual exhaust on a 4 cylinder? [scratch]
Techincally.. if you want to, its possible. I'm thinking about it. But I fully understand that I will see NO power gains from it at all, its strictly an asthetic show mod. Ive seen some before, and some GROWL.... If you have the money, its not too bad.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
^ yep i still plan on doing it myself too. but it won't look like shit like the one further up on this page. have to watch out when you walk so you don't trip over the tips!

·
/fail
3,193 Posts
not diggin the taillights that much

·
Registered
191 Posts
I thought I'd be the only one around with a Comp Orange SVTF. The day after I bought it, I posted in a local car forum and get a few people say, "I've seen it before," and " I saw you last week." A few weeks later, I'm driving down a highway and see the other Comp Orange sitting in a parking lot. I swear, that mo fo better not have 5 drs....

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
^HAHAHA. i've only seen 2 different ones around here. i ran into one guy with on 03 3dr. with mine and chased him to a parking lot at office depot lol. bs with him a little bit. seen him a previous time also but bs with him at a gas station lol, he also has a lightning (super lucky bastard... kidding). that and while at an autozone downtown, i seen an 04 5dr drive by driven by a "family man" with his wife and kids in the back seat. never seen that one again.

·
Banned
1,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
OrangeSVTguy said:
^ yep i still plan on doing it myself too. but it won't look like shit like the one further up on this page. have to watch out when you walk so you don't trip over the tips!
It has to protude a lil bit.That's what a muffler mechanic told me the other day bcause it *could* put black fog on the rear bumper.

On my car it look like this and i'm not sure i could go shorter.

It's NOT long as the long pipes on the other car.[thumb]

^^Oh and OrangeSVT,my ass looks even better now with my Ford 100th anniversary chromed licence frame.[^]

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
That's CHIBULLSAN's car.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts