Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was leavin my house earlier today and went to merge onto the highway, and saw a flatbed truck carrying an Army tank out to the cold weather testing site, so i figured i'd speed up so that i could get a good look at it. So i'm about to merge on when all of the sudden another flatbed comes out of the dark and passes on my right. I wasn't worried until i see the tank track hanging like a foot off each side of his bed. The track passed within about an inch of my car, almost put me off the road and took my roof off [rant]

Well I managed to catch up eventually to one of em so heres some pics for yall

·
Registered
972 Posts
wow that's crazy, but North Pole Alaska that sounds even crazier hehe gotta be super cold this time of the year

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was only 7 below today haha

·
Registered
891 Posts
no better way to test something with a jet engine like alaska in the freezing cold. Funny but I don't think that trucker wouldve stopped if he clipped u.

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
funny...it looks like a Russian T-72 with those fuel barrels on the back like that. cool shit.

north pole huh...insane!

·
FocusFreak
2,438 Posts
that's pretty cool. reminds me of when a flatbed was transporting a stealth bomber or something similar on the freeway here in SoCal at 3am. Took up the entire 4 lanes.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha nope he woulda kept going, I was really pissed off though. And yea, yesterday was warm haha. Coldest its hit so far was about 30 below around a week or two. December is still a warm month though, it gets constantly to 30 below and lower in january and february

·
Registered
29 Posts
i want one for my yard lol

"hey what house is yours on the street"

"OH.... you will know when you see it"

lol

·
Registered
784 Posts
pretty cool

1 - 11 of 11 Posts