Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
the cars looks pretty cool. i like the rims on the cars. what kind of rims does the first car have?

·
Registered
571 Posts
i could be wrong (and I usually am...) but the top 2 look a little photoshoped to me.... it looks like they photoshoped to take out the liftgate and all that jazz on the back... and photo shopped or not, i kinda think they shoulda left it on... look way to bare back there, especially on the top one.

EDIT: and as for the paint job on the ZX5, EEEEWWWWW. i do like the hood and body kit though.....

EDIT AGAIN: never mind, i didnt notice the clear top on the hood... other than that I like it...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dave30 said:
i could be wrong (and I usually am...) but the top 2 look a little photoshoped to me.... it looks like they photoshoped to take out the liftgate and all that jazz on the back... and photo shopped or not, i kinda think they shoulda left it on... look way to bare back there, especially on the top one.

The first one is a little bit photoshoped, but the others are for real !!

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
less is more. less is more.

like the wagon, and the zx3 was OK (although i never really dug the new wheel fad in europe. you know, stick skinnier tires on a bigger rim so they look like they're barely holding on). but the zx5.... bleh! i thought the APC ZX5 was the nastiest i've ever seen, but we have a new winner!

to each man his own, but keep in mind you DID ask what we thought.

Mike

·
Registered
213 Posts
Where do people buy these body kits! I WANT THEM!! Anyone know an european focus bodykit stores online? Besides european-parts.net

·
Registered
450 Posts
the second one is for real...posted the wagon a while ago, it`s a swiss car...

but anyway, belgians are the craziest tuners in europe...[thumb]

·
Registered
966 Posts
I like the first two, but the last one seems to be a bit much.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Yeah, I really don't like the last one. Those wheels....sorry that's a bit too much. But I like the wagon the most.

·
Registered
571 Posts
okay, stupid question time... How the hell do you open the doors on the first 2?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts