Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 873 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not that huge of a fan of jeff foxworthy or how ever you spell it, but i do think this would be fun. Just go off of my lead and be creative...

You know you drive a SVT Focus when... you start your car, put her in first, and get the near coma endusing surging when going over bumps befor the engine warms up.

You know you drive a SVT Focus when... other people get in to drive and they cant find reverse. most of the time they end up hitting 6th gear and an instant stall.

You know you drive a SVT Focus when... you take evey single off ramp or turn at double the suggested speed.

·
SVT Fanatic
2,615 Posts
lol the last one is a good one and very true. i might add that to my sig [;)]

·
Registered
505 Posts
svt2nv04 said:
lol the last one is a good one and very true. i might add that to my sig [;)]
Id have to agree I do that all the time, on all corners.

You know you own and SVT Focus....when you work on it more than you drive it,

Well for me any ways lol

·
Across the Pond
1,746 Posts
You know you own and SVT Focus......when you look at the reflection of your car on a tanker truck on the highway.

You know you own and SVT Focus......when the person in the car you just beat looks at you funny at the next light.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
you know you own an svt when .....someone next to you at the stoplight wants to race, until they notice the SVT logo, and then suddenly wont look at you.

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
with exception of the last post, so far all these are true for any focus. not just the svt.. sorry to burst the bubble... i suck :(

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
You know you drive a SVT "focus" when you look in the rear view mirror and see the people behind you with a puzzled look and their mouths are saying "what is SVT? LOL

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you know you drive a SVT focus... when you get out of your car at night, walk by the back of the car and hit the lock button on your key fob, and get blinded by the rear tail light wich results with a drunken stumble flopping motion of hands flatting all about when you fall over your roomates car.

Anyone else ever have that happen to them? just walking by, hit the lock button while walking past the rear end, and when the lights flash, your face is BEAMED from the eye-level styled tail lights. The result is a drunk-styled stumble... worse case sanario, being under cut by the front end of your room mates Saturn, falling upon his hood and flopping to the ground.

Well, maybe its just me, but thats happend to me. i wish i could say only once... damn.

·
Registered
745 Posts
you know you have an svt...when you beat a civic si and at the light the guy asks if you have a turbo or supercharger...lol

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
LOL, ive done that Venom, lol. Recently as a matter of fact. Did it after i installed the European tails. The amber light is bright as hell at night.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You know you drive a SVT focus... when you are willing to drive 20 miles out of the way just to drive on a curvey road.

You know you drive a SVT Focus... when people start calling your car a Mini Mini Van.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Venom713 said:
you know you drive a SVT focus... when you get out of your car at night, walk by the back of the car and hit the lock button on your key fob, and get blinded by the rear tail light wich results with a drunken stumble flopping motion of hands flatting all about when you fall over your roomates car.

Anyone else ever have that happen to them? just walking by, hit the lock button while walking past the rear end, and when the lights flash, your face is BEAMED from the eye-level styled tail lights. The result is a drunk-styled stumble... worse case sanario, being under cut by the front end of your room mates Saturn, falling upon his hood and flopping to the ground.

Well, maybe its just me, but thats happend to me. i wish i could say only once... damn.
First, hopefully you were walking from the passenger side of the car, with you state of inebriation...

Second... are you kinda short? Cause my tail lights are no where near eye level for me..

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It sucks! you get flashed and you have to stand there for like 30 seconds just to discover what lie's infront of you again. This happends to me waaay to much... but i'm finding that its really fun lure your friends into the "beam show" and blind them to. haha.

You know you drive a SVT focus... when after you get done beating that Civic SI from one stop light to the other, all you can hear is laughter from the passenger in the SI "you just got smoked by a FOCUS!"

A. yes i'm fairly short... and B: I said drunken-styled... i wouldnt drive drunk, infact, i have yet to drink beer

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Venom713 said:

You know you drive a SVT focus... when after you get done beating that Civic SI from one stop light to the other, all you can hear is laughter from the passenger in the SI "you just got smoked by a FOCUS!"

HAHA! That's great.... I've been there, some Honda fanboy revved real loud nest to me at a light then backed out of a run when I purged... you could hear his buddy laughing, going "you got owned by a friggin Focus!"

·
/fail
3,193 Posts
You know you drive a SVT focus...when you look at the resale value

Guess that goes for all foci

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
You know you drive an SVT Focus when you have to convince people that you didn't jsut paste an SVT badge on your car, and then......

You know you drive an SVT Focus when you have to explain what makes it better than a normal one

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Thats a long conversation, lol^^^

·
Registered
505 Posts
Shadowrunner said:
You know you drive an SVT Focus when you have to explain what makes it better than a normal one [/B]
Oh my fing god I am so sick of explaing what an SVT is to people and why its better than a regular focus. No one evers understands lol. So lame...

·
Registered
8 Posts
nickouellettesvt said:
Oh my fing god I am so sick of explaing what an SVT is to people and why its better than a regular focus. No one evers understands lol. So lame...
QFT

You know you drive an SVT Focus when... you pull into the gas station and reach for the premium.

1 - 20 of 873 Posts