Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....until you compare sometimes. I've done a lot of mods in the past 7mnts of owning my Foci,
you don't even realize how much in so little time till a moment like this.
Day I bought it.

Now. (Mods in Sig.)

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
quite a progression... but i will say the same thing i said in your last thread,
i personally think you need to paint your body kit.....

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I agree think it would look beter body color. I also know what you are talking about I just looked at my before and after too.

·
Hon-duh Rider
1,347 Posts
Dang, looks good. Almost looks like a completely different car.
Hate to burst any bubbles, but i agree with them... paint the kit. Nice job though.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx guys. Stiull not painting it to match though. I like it matching the trim, mainly think it looks good matching the spoilers.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
i'd personally say paint it, but it looks ok, if u keep the wheels.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
thats the great thing in customizing make it the way you want

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
nah it looks good black. i've seen my car with the same front lip painted to match and personally i think it looks like crap. too much color look like crap.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hkysk8r07 said:
nah it looks good black. i've seen my car with the same front lip painted to match and personally i think it looks like crap. too much color look like crap.
Thanx. I agree, if it were all the same it wouldn't tie everything together the way it does. To much color looks like a blob, (or in my cars case, a booger, lol). Actually I was thinkin it would look, imho, more out of place if it were to match the body color.
In other news: My b/k has seemed to make quite the topic of convo in a cpl different threads now, lol. I'm not trying to be a thread whore!!! Lmao, sorry.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
elliottcarlose said:
thats the great thing in customizing make it the way you want
Absolutely, thats the name of the game. Thats why it's CUSTOMizing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts