Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to thank you again for the quick response and awesome customer service. Sent this guy a pm last night and by my lunch break at work today saw he replied already, called, and placed my order. Also, glad that i was able to buy from you rather than some online company who ive never heard of. Always try to support local shops [cheers]

Ill let ya know how the HPS pads are(once i get em and install this weekend)

As always, happy to be a customer at massive [thumb]

Oh, and maybe one of these days after im done being plagued with medical bills and other crap, ill pick up a strut bar for my caliber if you still have em.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Massive has ALWAYS had excellent customer service every time I have ordered from them. That's why I keep going back [thumb]

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
Massive is my favorite parts source period. Karl's even sold me parts for the Merkur!

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Massive is my favorite parts source period. Karl's even sold me parts for the Merkur!
Yea, im glad he has some parts for my caliber. Not a very popular car, but good to know i can still get some parts locally without either having to buy retail garbage, or ordering online from ho chung fet in china.

No one locally carried these pads, and im glad ill be able to replace my brakes this weekend and get it done and over with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts