Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Shiny Metal Titanium
3,647 Posts
Do you have a tripod? stick that in there or just rest the camera somewhere and do a 10 second shutter (that oughtta do it) and it should come out the way you see it with your eyes.
It needs a longer shutter to gather in the lighting from the glowing area

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have a tripod? stick that in there or just rest the camera somewhere and do a 10 second shutter (that oughtta do it) and it should come out the way you see it with your eyes.
It needs a longer shutter to gather in the lighting from the glowing area
i did but it was a tripod for a webcam and that broke. i used the scene recognition setting on my camera when i took those and i believe it was automatically set to night. the shutter speed was normal though. i tried using my night setting and there was one with a shutter speed so slow it read PROCESSING... on the screen. i suppose ill try that tomorrow maybe.

·
Shiny Metal Titanium
3,647 Posts
sounds like you have a regular point and shoot?
Try 5-10 seconds then if you have a setting for that and make sure the camera stays perfectly still
Like rest it on the seat and hold it or something. but don't move otherwise the light will get a bit blurred like in your first shot.

That came out pretty good for night mode in the entire picture but it wasn't really what you wanted to show the LEDs lighting up the footwells and cupholder

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds like you have a regular point and shoot?
Try 5-10 seconds then if you have a setting for that and make sure the camera stays perfectly still
Like rest it on the seat and hold it or something. but don't move otherwise the light will get a bit blurred like in your first shot.

That came out pretty good for night mode in the entire picture but it wasn't really what you wanted to show the LEDs lighting up the footwells and cupholder
yeah its a regular point & shoot. i was trying to hold it up to the roof on the 1st and 3rd pics since that was the only way i could get the footwells and the cup holders.... or well half of the cupholders anyways.

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
you hsould invest into a Nikon P100 atleast.. ITS a fine and dandy camera before you go SLR/DSLR

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Slammed 2.0 ...i could use a new cam. or a repair on this one... i have 2 huge blackspots on my screen (dead pixels)

badazz... nah no sunroof. i have no idea its fully loaded or not for an SE. i have the 2nd out of 3 option packages if i remember correctly.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
alright got more pics.. better ones.

unless this car is sold to a girl this color will never be activated in my car again..

parking brake in the way...

·
Registered
302 Posts
AAAAA the good oll Ambiant lighting option! I paid for that too in my 08 SES. I think I turned it on the second day I owned the car and never again. I forgot I even had it in my car untill you reminded me. I just never found a use for it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts