Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just found out that all 4 of my tires are choppy. I only have about 20,000 miles on the tires and they have a lot of tread left on them. Does anyone know what Yokohama tire warranty is and if they cover this type of problem? I paid good money for these tires by the way..

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
avs es100

I spent a lot of time rotating the tires and they still became choppy. This should not happen this quickly

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the thing that bugs me is that the manufacturer requires proof of rotating/balancing your tires. What if you do it yourself in your buddy's shop and you don't have any proof? My tires are loud as hell and they vibrate a lot at high speeds. This is killing my shocks!!!

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Have you noted anywhere the date/mileage that you've rotated them ? Even something informal like on a notepad you keep ?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not really. I only have them on for about 3 months a year. the rest of the time, I have them in my basement because where I live, there is a lot of snow and rain. I keep the rims and tires in good shape. I just don't understand why manufacturers make up dumb warranties and contradict themselves. "we will cover this with our warranty as long as you have a mechanic living in your garage". how many people follow the exact recommended maintenance schedules? I don't know anyone that does, do you? i used to be a tire tech and I can't keep up with the maintenance.

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
I know...they all tend to cover their butts pretty well. Hope you can get something resolved though. Did you get them thru TireRack or another online site, or thru a local store ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts