Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you guys probably get sick of me posting pictures of my pretty basic-looking Focus, but I can't resist taking pics when I wash her. It looked like rain was coming, but I washed her anyway. Here's some pretty sweet pics I took.

I got her to shine really good this time. It's amazing, I haven't waxed it in about 6 months now, I just use car wash soap with a wax substance added to it. It works amazingly. I also included some pics of the iPod setup and painted dash (SVT HVAC bezels in the mail as well!). I also plan to buy the RS-style wing from eBay that comes pre-painted.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
hey man, who cares. as long as u enjoy ur car thats all that matter. have fun. my car on the other hand could use a little cleaning. since u like to clean a lot y don't i drop er off sometime. LOL. anyways it's still a nice looking car

·
Registered
279 Posts
Thats a nice looking zx3! I know how it is as well, wanting to take pictures after I wash her everytime. I'm even worse if I do the slightest mod, then I HAVE to take pictures.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Nice looking ZX3, I love the headlights [thumb]

Were they hard to install?

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They weren't too bad. I would definitely advise getting the other popular eBay projectors, though. They are wired incorrectly; the highs and lows are reversed. You may have to cut wires or modify the lights to make them work properly with the highs and lows. The light beam also leaves much to be desired. However, they look pretty good and I think it was worth the money overall.

Thanks for the compliments, everyone!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
nice ride u got there
love that color

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Very nice and clean, great color for sure ! Love the 5th pic too, nice work ! [thumb]

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
your car is so clean and everything goes toegther so well the tails and front lights look amwazing on your car, and 5th pic is definetly a great shot

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha, thanks everyone. I love the 5th shot too.

You can thank my digital camera's crappiness for that one. Something happened that caused the flash to go off and the picture got underexposed (or overexposed, I don't know, lol). It didn't look nearly that dark, it was actually as bright as it was in the other pics. It's awesome, thought, because it looks like my car is sitting in the wake of a fierce storm.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
How do you get that liquid grey so shiny..... great pics like usual! [thumb]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts