Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there is a thread just about Forza 4 already in this section but this isn't about the game. It's about whether or not the 2012 Focus will be in the game.

And from what I can see in the game it will be and must have already been developed prior to release date of Forza Motorsport 4 but isn't included at launch but will be as DLC.

Here is why:

The Ka

The Fiesta

The Focus

Also look at this other event

Ok, so to compare vehicle profiles the pictures of the Focus event shows the car is a 4 door, the Ka and the Fiesta are both 2 doors in Forza 4. The spoiler is of the Hatch Air type from the Focus RS so that helps to give it away, the pictures with the yellow Focus ST show the headlights and grille, also the second shadow show another 4-door profile.

So basically we know that the Focus ST is already in the making/ready for DLC on Forza Motorsport 4! Sweet! Now I'll just have to wait. [:)~]

·
Registered
171 Posts
I want to buy a KA as a second vehicle. Too bad it's not coming to the US.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
I want to buy a KA as a second vehicle. Too bad it's not coming to the US.
Well, yeah. Every American hates small cars - especially diesel! Excuse me while I drink my moonshine and eat my McDonald's.

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #03
1,842 Posts
To Bad the ST Wagon is Euro only... what a damn shame... and a Diesel focus would be fantastic.

·
Sonic Crew #04
7,513 Posts
So will it be the ST or the euro only RS?

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
The ST is what's shown, even in the top-down picture, look at the rear spoiler, it's the ST spoiler and you can tell from the flares on either side of it. It's not just the Ford accessory spoiler. So far, we only see the ST in game, no regular Focus, but the ST is still awesome, wonder if the in-car view will have MFT working properly lololol (shameless joke, my MFT is working just fine :D )

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
The ST is what's shown, even in the top-down picture, look at the rear spoiler, it's the ST spoiler and you can tell from the flares on either side of it. It's not just the Ford accessory spoiler...
You're right! So you're saying I should wait until the ST comes out before I buy a new spoiler...?

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
You're right! So you're saying I should wait until the ST comes out before I buy a new spoiler...?
I dunno. It's probably going to cost a lot more for the ST spoiler than the accessory spoiler, and the flares are the only difference. You can always wait for the ST to hit showrooms, check how much the spoiler would be, and go from there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.