Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My new (to me) daily driver updated pics

I am sure you all have sceen my 04 hoopty by now

I love it allot but can't drive it everday for feer of f__king it up. I have been wanting a ZX3 for a while and here it is. Take a good look it will be changing soon.

Her it is two days later with interior paint, grill body color, tint, caliper and drum paint not allot but beter oh yeah the pin stiripe removed

I think I might have a problem as I just bought my wife a 06 c-dan no pics yet of it but soon.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Awesome! Congrats!

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the ground under the car I plan on modding it but not too much go I can now put the engine mods I want in my old (04) focus. I just am going to make this one look good for now but once the white one is done who knows

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Cool beans on the new car....ur whip looks pretty nice...but i don't like the rims or graffics...car would be much cleaner w/o the graffics and maybe some nice bbs rk's or something...

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yep it is the groung I looked at it full screen

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Believe me I am starting to believe most that have told me I think I am going to post a thread asking to vote on whether or not to remove graphics

·
Jetsetter
6,651 Posts
if the zx3 is gonna look anything like your sedan its gonna be awesome, both look great

·
Registered
758 Posts
Awesome green zx3, Im parcial.
And I am NOT a fan of body graphics, I hate em actually. But your car has been one of the couple Ive ever seen that I thought the graphics looked really great on. Leave em on, its a rare thing to find a ride that looks good w/ them. Especially that good.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
sleeper yes nice idea I probably will as soon as I get my white one done it is my priorty. The green one will be getting tint, clay bared, and interior and grill paint by saturday at 10. So I will post new pics then

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
green is the best color. congrats on the purchase.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks now have a 2.0 and 2.3 duratec and a zetec a little variety in my driving

1 - 18 of 18 Posts