Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Personally, I don't like yellow fogs. That's just my opinion. I know quite a few do though.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
I like it too. I think the yellow goes good with the red. Awsome svtf by the way.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i never really liked the yellow fogs on certain cars (mainly colors)...i think they yellow looks decent on a red car ( my opinion ) im sure others have their own opinion about things like that...and i like the honesty...thanx.....for ppl who do like it...does anyone know where i can get yellow bulbs for the lights?....they dont really give me the bright yellow i was looking for, so if anyone knows where i can get bulbs...hit me up....thnx

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
funny thing is it isnt a SVTF....just a ZX-5 with a conversion....pretty convincing huh

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
looks good man, i have been thinking about doing it to mine. btw, i like the flat black on the other signals. does the grill lights work?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i took the bulbs out of the grille lights because it still lights up amber...i am ordering a pair of st170 headlights soon so i can have the turning signals

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Wow, i thought it was an svtf at first. I should have noticed the unpainted mirrors. It looks really good, and is quite convincing. I am considering putting the svt front bumper on my sedan. I haven't seen any body kit fronts that I really like, and I really like the svtf front.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
'Lloyd Christmas - Dumb and Dumber' - "I like it a lot"

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
...and that car would look HOT with a Carbon FIber lip....

...just sayin... [;)]

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
been lookin for a CF lip and a CF hood...i want all OEM spec though...i dont like all those crazy hoods with all the inserts or those bumpers that look like someone put it in a blender and put it on there car.....i like the sleeper but plain look

·
Registered
580 Posts
Looks nice, I put yellow fog bulbs in my ZX3 and have been very happy with them. Nokyas off of eBay. The light output is impressive, I have always been a big fan of yellow fog bulbs, besides it makes your car more noticable during bad weather to other drivers

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Yeah...as if...[;)]

·
Registered
299 Posts
hot!!!

·
Registered
591 Posts
i have a red svt and just did this mod last week and love it!! looks awsome and is really bright!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts