Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
it will switch out with no problem. they're just bulbs, not an hid kit,lol.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Do it! I have those in mine and I love them.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
That looks hot!

·
Registered
177 Posts
I just painted my fogs and they look very yellow at night[dunno]

·
Registered
484 Posts
i didn't paint anything, i just put 65w h9 nokya hyper yellows in my stock h11 bracket (after modding the bulb). looking at my car with the light off you can't tell its yellow, but when you turn on the light it floods the street. heres a pic in my driveway to get an idea.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
i have yellow fogs in my car (the same ones pictured via the link above) and i love them. they work wonders!!! and they look nice. before i got the bulbs, i just put the laminex over the lenses but it blocks some of the light, taking away from the light output. if you like the yellow look, just got the bulbs!

·
Registered
177 Posts
I've had mine painted a long while and no problems yet. The color at night is great. If they wore off at all I'd just do another coat. And I can use whatever bulbs.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I ordered them and there on there way, should be here in a few days. so stoked for them ha. What paint do you guys use to paint the lenses and would that be a better idea than Lamin-x?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey i just pet them on, they look great! but they were the biggest pain in the a$$ to get on. it was very worth it tho.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts