Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well, I'm sure this has been asked a million times, and probably also explained as many, so here goes again: does the SVT front bumper fit a 2002 Focus sedan? I know I saw someone with a blue focus with the bumper, and I really loved it so I'm heavily considering doing it next year as a project. any ideas on where to get one, or even a really good quality copy? also, do the foglights come in a kit or something, cause I currently don't have them now...... plus, my main point, any modifications I'd need to do? looks like it would just replace it fine, but I can't tell.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ah ok..... any idea what the bumper would run me? (don't know why I'm asking, I've already seen a couple sites with them) just trying to find the best deal I guess :B

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I heard that through ford they are about 500. but you should be able to find on for about 250
wow that's a lot cheaper than I thought....... I know I'd have to paint it, but I think I'm taking body shop next year, so I could do it myself in a "correct" facility :)

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
250 if you are lucky.... talk to b16sir1991.... he works for a ford dealer and can get you a deal... try him first. Actually there have been quite a few good deals on the for sale section lately on the forums... check em out

·
Banned
589 Posts
I got mine for $375 from B.A.T. Inc., it comes with the bumper, lower lip, lower grille, foglights/brackets, and an SVT dual-tone horn set.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
I have them for $330.

·
Aurelius Pardus
26,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have them for $330.
wow that's pretty good... the other question I had was though, it says it comes with the foglights, does that just mean the housing and maybe a bulb, or a whole conversion kit. I know I ought to look for one, but anyone know how much those run for, and how they install?

thanks you guys, you're definitely helping me plan my project for next year [thumb]

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
wow that's pretty good... the other question I had was though, it says it comes with the foglights, does that just mean the housing and maybe a bulb, or a whole conversion kit. I know I ought to look for one, but anyone know how much those run for, and how they install?

thanks you guys, you're definitely helping me plan my project for next year [thumb]
when you buy the frpp svt front kit it comes with the bumper, lower grill, front lip, fog light's, and fog light housing, and the dual horns. Everything you need. I didn't use the horns.

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
In my opinion, this cleans up and makes for the best looking Focus sedan.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts