Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this searching the intraweb.

Yay or Nay?

·
Registered
580 Posts
I'm going to say nay, never been a big fan of the shifting color paint. On a car with alot of curves and angles it just has too many different colors and just rubs me the wrong way for some reason. Not to mention, it you ever have to get something color matched or get in a wreck and have some re-painting done, isn't that paint hella expensive? Just my opinion, it is unique though.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unique yes..... disgraceful - yes.

I hate it.
If i saw him on the road, i think i would have to take his keys away.

He is selling it - found it on www.cars.com

I already have an SVT, i was just browsing around.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I say yay..i like it.

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
im not a big fan of the paint but i think the car would look much better if the wheels werent painted the same too.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
i like the paint and the rims, certainly a very unique car. you don't see many fofo's with that kind of paint on them!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
another nay here... the SVT doesn't need flashy color changing paint to make a statement

Now painting it a non-stock color I guess would be unique, but the chamelion paint screams "I wanted MY Tercel to look better than my neighbor's Tercel"

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Scott_SVT said:
another nay here... the SVT doesn't need flashy color changing paint to make a statement
Ummmmm sonic blue? def color changing, not as much but def changes color

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
well... in that case, I guess any metallic paint scheme would classify as 'color changing'

I like the sonic blue, I'd have bought one instead of black had one been available when I bought mine.

But it's nowhere NEAR the silly purple/blue/orange/gold that is showing up in that pic above...

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
are you calling me an old fart? you little whippersnapper?! lemme find my cane, and i'lll hobble over there and give you a good thrashing... (ow, my hip.. where's that darn heating pad..)[hihi] [hihi] [hihi] [hihi]

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Nay.....just looks like it didn't come out right or something. I hate knocking someones car when they have made the effort to do something unique like that but it's just not my favorite paint job.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
The paint in itself is kind of cool looking- much better than the gold/green shit Ive seen. That being said, I would never paint a car like that. Nay!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts