Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so instead of snow last night we got a little bit of ice. Here's what i had to deal with this morning :(

Last one is my deck i pretty much killed myself on this morning!

·
Token Engin-nerd
3,414 Posts
ooh fun

so, half hour late to work? hour? lol

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
haha nope didnt even go :p but it did take me a while to get the door open, and when i did it sounded like glass shattering from all the ice breaking

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Foci-sicle!!!!!!!

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
that sucks!! we just got rain here in the philly area. i was up in wilkes barre for a wedding during the fourth of july. i like the show you guys had!

·
anti svt
2,731 Posts
that happened to me a few years ago. i rained an inch and a half one cold december night. when i finnally got my doo open it took over an hour with the heat on high to even soften the ice a little. then another hour and a half to scrape it

·
Don't read this!
2,341 Posts
So...could you get the doors open...lol

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
rough dude. i hate ice. it is teh suk

·
MyCarBreaksAlot
8,609 Posts
That's pretty insane... lol

Yay south.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Fosicycle !!! That Is Halarious, Halarious!!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yea took me a while and a good tug but i got the doors open, and thats surprising you liked our fireworks show compared to philly, im assuming kirby park? if so i was there :) yea their callin a switch back over to snow tonight here too so i guess i might have more pictures in the morning haha. we'll see! Pa = Fail :(

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
those are some pretty tight pictures though man! ice always adds to excitement to the whole driving experiance.

·
Focus "Sleeper"
1,619 Posts
That sucks! I had one like that last year, when I went to open the door it took about another 18 inches past the door off. It was like an extension of the door!

Just goes to prove that a really good wax job is important! lol

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,790 Posts
My truck looked like that one day. I was driving on a back road that was flooded hit the water splashed all over my truck and instantly froze.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts