Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I finally got my baby! i am the proud owner of a 2003 SVT Focus. It's Competition Orange and has every available option (at least that i know of). Its great to be part of this wonderful forum!

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Yea......more SVTF owners......

Welcome and I hope you enjoy the Forums, they are the best...
Congrats on the new ride..

·
Registered
185 Posts
Welcome! OOOH you got the European package. How does the orange look in person? I really wanted the the Screaming Yellow with the European package, but there wasn't one to be found in my area. That is okay I love the red.

Dan

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Hmm congrats i like the yellow 2 but i could never want anything more then my black one

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
welcome and congrats on your purchase. I picked mine up back around Halloween and love it more and more everyday. You got a great stock car and you can make it even more enjoyable with some minor mods.

Post some pics when you get a chance.

[welcome]

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love the orange. I don't really like orange cars... but when i saw this one i fell in love with it... now i am searching high and low for performance mods... when i start workin again i'll be spendin some major money on my car... its awesome

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I uploaded some pics of my car in the gallery... please take a look and let me know what you think

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Nice car not a big fan of the color orange i would have picked yellow but its still a sweet ride

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
All SVTF are sweet, not matter what color.....[;)]

·
Registered
814 Posts
True dat...nice i like the orange alot...something about it makes me smile. I usually hate orange..but euro with orange is good news! :)

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Nice! Welcome to the forum. Funny how some colors look good on one car but not another. I like the Competition Orange on the Focus, but I saw a Mustang on the dealer lot painted in that color - yuck. Looked weird.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Congratulations and a great big ole welcome to the Best Focus Forum on the web. I looked at the orange SVTF , but (each to their own) I couln't get by the color. I went with the Infra-Red with all the options. I will admit, your SVT does have killer seats, and I love the wheels. But, I kept thinking school bus.................... maybe it grows on you. Please take no offense, this is only the opinion of a middle aged, fool.

Enjoy your car, and treat it nice!

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
yeah the seats are nice are those special seats or what i have the half ones half blue cloth half black leather

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hello all I have a 2001 SVT yellow with black flames I used to own a 2000 Ranger and I was going by a local dealer back in april of 2003 and sow it out front I mead a U-turn and look at it I had to work the next day so I had my Dad go and get the sokp on it so that week end I picked it up Man I love it I just got some Kouho tires and rims for it I well be getting a hood and wing here soon

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Awsome send some pics id like 2 see it sounds like its evil looking [}:)]

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
[:(]

1 - 20 of 30 Posts