Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded in my car and got a 2012 Tuxedo black focus, SE with sports and winter package (I did a detail a couple of days after I got it and then my buddy wanted to go golfing, a last minute thing, now its covered in bugs! so no pics yet [scream])

I have a iphone 3GS and having difficultly trying to show the info with using bluetooth audio, I click the play menu and it says not available, the songs play ok, just no info, not sure what the problem is.

·
Registered
155 Posts
If you have a USB input connect it with your sync cable. That should enable the track info. As posted above bluetooth currently only supports audio playback, no data.

·
Registered
968 Posts
Hatchback or sedan? Congratulations on your new car!

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
296 Posts
I traded in my car and got a 2012 Tuxedo black focus, SE with sports and winter package (I did a detail a couple of days after I got it and then my buddy wanted to go golfing, a last minute thing, now its covered in bugs! so no pics yet [scream])

I have a iphone 3GS and having difficultly trying to show the info with using bluetooth audio, I click the play menu and it says not available, the songs play ok, just no info, not sure what the problem is.
Metadata over Bluetooth is scheduled to be incorporated into the iPhone with the upcoming iOS5 release. It remains to be seen whether Sync will support it. See this thread for more info.

Congrats on the new ride. Hope you got a good coat of wax down as part of that detail before the bugs attacked your paint.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. Hope you got a good coat of wax down as part of that detail before the bugs attacked your paint.
The wax protects the paint from the bugs but do you have to remove the wax and re-wax it after you wash the bugs off? just curious :)

@OP... congrats on the new car! Tuxedo Black looks awesome [thumb]

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Congrats! Be sure to post more feedback on it after a little quality time and playing around with it.

Again, congrats!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Sounds sweet! Sounds like I got the same ride without the winter package (not needed here in Fort Worth where most of our winter is in the 70's minus maybe a week of snow and ice if we're lucky... Lol). Not sure about the iPhone issue, but can't wait for you to post good pics since I've sadly been too lazy to post any pics of mine yet and us Tuxedo Black hatch guys are fairly under-represented here amongst the many Sterling Grey Foci. Lol! Congrats on the car... hope to see it soon.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Don't know if it was there when you posted, but his sig says "hatch". So sounds like he got the right one.[driving]
Sigs aren't displayed from FF mobile. They cut down on all the clutter like sigs, display pics, post count, join date. It's just bare bones to save on bandwidth.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts