Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so.. I came across an almost new one that I took off of a CRX I used to have,.. does anyone have one on? or are you all straight with your borla and FC systems .... will it even fit I didnt crawl under that rear yet but it looks a lil tight from the side the one I have is like 14" universal with a 5" outlet??? sorry I cant get more in detail my girl is calling me a *** because I am on the comp and not with her right now . .... ya just give me some input thanks

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Input, you want input? Your girlfriend is right I guess. You have to be kidding, you got a fart can from a CRX? No, folks who want performance use real exhausts not poor excuses for exhausts.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
makes me want to move this to exterior mods....

·
Mtn. Dew
7,223 Posts
Go out and get the muffler right now. Okay, got it? Good. Now hit yourself in the head with it really hard. Go ahead.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
*laughing* Wow.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
right whell anyways,.. just asking if it will fit, or if anyone has put one on ... i really dont feel like droppin 4 bills on somthing that is going to give me 3 more hp ... I guess your right tho I should move back in with my mother like you guys so I can afford to get a borla system

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
im sure your little pzev there would rather your mama drive it than some guy that would put a dang blasted fart can on there on purpose.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
you get what you pay for, most of these larger "mufflers" have to be put at an angle to clear the bumper, not good IMO

·
Registered
875 Posts
words fail me.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
YO YO YO that shizzle must be tizite my girl is calling me a *** too yo yo I got my blasturbater 5' full exhaust from a dude in a 'lude. Just take it to a muffler shop & ask if it will fit right.

·
Registered
45 Posts
UncommonCustoms said:
right whell anyways,.. just asking if it will fit, or if anyone has put one on ... i really dont feel like droppin 4 bills on somthing that is going to give me 3 more hp ... I guess your right tho I should move back in with my mother like you guys so I can afford to get a borla system
Try getting a glasspack for like 16 bux at Kragen and stick it where the muffler is instead of trying to shove that fartcan where the resonator goes. And just to set the record straight, my mom moved back in with ME!

·
Registered
525 Posts
Step 1. Install coffee can on car
Step 2. Wrap mouth around end of muffler (Good Luck)
Step 3. Get your nagging girlfriend to start car
Step 4. Breath Deeply

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
LMFAO..god you guys are hilarious...

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
u'll have to put it on at an angle, best bet would be to pay a shop to do it but then u can almost get a custom catback for the same price, it wont be mandrel bent but its better than just the muffler on stock plumbing

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
UncommonCustoms said:
Perhaps because you are poor, paying $ 300+ for a cat back is a burden, though as you see, most of us have them here, why is that?

Get a better freakin job! Or start out by getting a job.

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
focaltech said:
Perhaps because you are poor, paying $ 300+ for a cat back is a burden, though as you see, most of us have them here, why is that?

Get a better freakin job! Or start out by getting a job.
Or learn to eat Top Ramen for several months.
It can be done and has been done.
$.10 each at Albersons.
That's only $.30 a day for all three meals.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
I think I'll just live with my mom while eating ribs & wings all day long. I highly recommend saving for an exhaust or headers or something else.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Infra3sv said:
I think I'll just live with my mom while eating ribs & wings all day long. I highly recommend saving for an exhaust or headers or something else.
He may as well save for a psychologist also.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts