Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
ive got a set of chrome housing ones like it. i had the cheap APC ones before. i love these thou they fit really good and have double the light of the apc projectors. i like the blue halos also. id jump on um man.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Keep the ST170s thats a nice headlight compared to those[vommit]
well i forgot about this. i tried to jump someone off not long ago and it melted the cables. it reached to my car and melted some of my headlight.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Those ARE nice headlights. The ebay pics don't do them justice one bit.
I have them on my car and they look great. Amazing quality and good fitment as well.

·
Registered
900 Posts
i agree with loudfocus01...i love mine!

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
those are good. friend has some for over a year with no probs. great quality for aftermarket.

·
Registered
900 Posts
thanks!...they are the sylvania silverstar bulbs...when they are off the look kind of blue.

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
i had them on my 03 and only thing i didn't like is how they dispersed the light, but overall not a bad light

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
im later on goin to put HID's in them

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
I have 6000k HID's in mine and they do an amazing job. Very nice light output and throw.
I like the way I have mine as well with an amber led bulb as the upper running light.
I have a chrome coated amber bulb in the lower spot as the turn signal, so its not amber when off.

·
Registered
267 Posts
focus_kid_89... I love the lights, is that a OEM front bumper? Hey, where what kind of fogs do you have and how are they bolted in?

I finally see a pic of those lights on a focus, I like how they look. Do you have the leds wired to come on with the headlights? or on a different switch?

·
Registered
900 Posts
slydarkwolf...yes it is an OEM front bumper...the fog lights are from autozone and i have them bolted behind the grill so that when the are off you cant see them...my halo's come on with the ignition so they are always on when the car is on and the other leds are on a separate switch with the fog lights.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts