Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey sorry to make another thread about cais but my question isnt about whats best blah blah blah my ? actually is

Im planing on getting the f2 front bumper in 2 weeks then getting the fs cai do u think i would need to worry about hydro lock with the f2 bumper? cause of the vents on the side? also do u think my splace guard that my stock 06 front bumper has would fit the f2 bumper? i really want the fs cai hear alot of good things about it but just dont like how its aimed down by the road ... so if u have any info that will help me see if i would have to really worry about it with the f2 bumper i would much apriciate it i live in cincinati if that helps with weather ?'s

thanks chris

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
damn that sucks.. guess ill just have to go with the steedy str then... :-( theres some loose in power compared to the fs cai..

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
I know this may seen a little crazy. But if you go with the FS CAI maybe you could shorten up the end of the air tube by cutting it. That would raise up your filter enough to help prevent hydro lock. But then again who wants to cut on a new CAI. Alot of people do like the Steeda system. But it is more of a short ram system. But with the new front end it may get more outside air and that is a plus. Buy the way it is good to have other Focus Fanatics in Cincinnati............!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya i know its not going to be a 1000 hp supra its going to be a 1200 hp focus :p j/p

but know really what its going to be is a honda eater like the icon shows ^_~

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.