Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
zetec 2 duratec swap
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im a member of extreme fords just reaching out to all you inland empire guys n gals to come out this saturday and have some fun. last week was a bust because of the rain but we should have a nice group this saturday. we meet up at ayala and baseline right behind the farmer boys with exclusive parking (basically the entire row behind farmerboys). so yeah come on out and join us. we could use some more foci. i'l be there in my white 2000 sedan. for more information visit our website @xtremefords.com or hit me up at myspace.com/sammyfunnyguy

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
hmm I guess I gotta show you guys my orange svt... I might think about joining too

·
zetec 2 duratec swap
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well get that clutch in and come on down! hell ill come get you and take you over there if you want

·
Registered
45 Posts
You guys start at 8ish right? What time does everyone start leaving usually? I have work till about 8-9ish at the latest and its like a 30 minute drive =/

·
Registered
323 Posts
this sounds fun. i recognized Dre's car the candy apple read Contour that came out to the malibue run. sounds like a cool group.

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
Yeah. I'll might go to since Josh is helping me with my clutch too Saturday. Hopefully we'll have it in that day LOL. If not, there should be at least one orange SVT there going that night then [grinking]

I remember going there one time though last year maybe? Only 2 of yas showed up that night LOL.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Good to hear, I should be out. The main crowd shows around 9:00pm, I double check with Sal and Freddie to make sure we are on.[wrenchin]

·
zetec 2 duratec swap
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah 9 ish is when the crowd starts to appear. i just come at 8 in case people decide to show up to join or just visit. we usually stay there until about 10 ish. then we "cruise" over to baseline and cherry.

·
zetec 2 duratec swap
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You guys start at 8ish right? What time does everyone start leaving usually? I have work till about 8-9ish at the latest and its like a 30 minute drive =/
thats cool man. there should be a group of us there by then. just drive into the parking lot of farmerboys and were parked on the row closest to the wall

·
zetec 2 duratec swap
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well last night was good. we had warix and focusonthis show up. turn out wasnt as high as we thought it would be but then again since the cops raided the races at ontario last week not too many people had there cars hahahaahahah. pretty good turn out as far as the other crews.

·
zetec 2 duratec swap
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
so guess what this saturday is guys? the first of the month. which means we should have a big turn out by our members. everyone hear drivin a ford or a bike is welcome to come out.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I'll be there. What time is everyone showing up? Didn't they say something about an early meeting last Saturday?

·
zetec 2 duratec swap
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
idk il call sal and see whats up. its the day after halloween so im guessing everybody is gonna be all f[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]ed up from the night before hahaah

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hey Reggie, did u go last nite? It was raining. And what sucked is on Friday, some drunk @$$hole smashed into my hatch. Smashed in the hatch badly. My car still drives but the hatch needs 2 be replaced. But that lightning last nite was crazy!!!

U think xtremefords will hold my dented hatch against me?

·
Zzzykeyah!!!!!!
2,950 Posts
man that sux time to get a CF hatch
Hey Reggie, did u go last nite? It was raining. And what sucked is on Friday, some drunk @$$hole smashed into my hatch. Smashed in the hatch badly. My car still drives but the hatch needs 2 be replaced. But that lightning last nite was crazy!!!

U think xtremefords will hold my dented hatch against me?

·
zetec 2 duratec swap
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
dude...last night was fun. i was driving around the parking lot sliding around in the rain. next time u show up ur in you already came like 3 times. the hatch...well stuff happens....im not gonna hold anything against u for that. nobody else is either.

·
zetec 2 duratec swap
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i think vis makes a carbon hatch. it would match ur wheels n hood. oh man u missed it. sal brought his focus out form the body shop......all i can say is baaaaaaddddddddd aas[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]*

1 - 20 of 40 Posts