Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided to go into debt for the greater good of my ST! God bless American capitalism lol [headbang]

Everything is either in hand ready to install or ordered...

Power mods:

FRPP CAI calibration & plugs kit
Mountune Cat-Back Exhaust (waiting on downpipe to get back in stock)
Mountune FMIC + hoses & hard pipe (waiting on hardpipe backorder)
Mountune Triple Pass Radiator w hoses (waiting on hoses)
RS OEM full intake w Mountune high flow induction elbow
63mm EB/Mustang 2.3L Throttle Body
Mountune BPV
Heat reflective wrap on everything that needs to stay cool
Turbo blanket

Driveability mods:

Mountune RMM*
RS shifter
Mountune quick shift arm
Mountune SS brake lines
Mountune Symposer delete

Attachments

·
So mote be it
8,903 Posts
Fan of Mountune much? lol good luck and have fun getting everything installed!

I cant say I have heard much about people wrapping the stock turbo in a blanket, does someone make one specifically for it or did you just find one that fits?

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fan of Mountune much? lol good luck and have fun getting everything installed!

I cant say I have heard much about people wrapping the stock turbo in a blanket, does someone make one specifically for it or did you just find one that fits?
They were running a sale and all parts will be covered under Ford Performance warranty.

I ordered one for a k03 from my reflective heat wrap source on alibaba, they're are also a few that should fit being sold on ebay..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Turbo-Heat-Shield-Turbocharger-Blanket-WRAP-SPRING-FOR-Subaru-WRX-BLACK/172412806040?hash=item28249aa398

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
w/ my magic bag
29,452 Posts
Nice! Wish I could convince the wife to let me drop all that at once. I had to fight for a Green Filter. =\
Get the parts ordered via c/c & let your wife know some parts are a coming & have her pay the c/c w/ the other running bills.....Thats what I've been doing for decades.....

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now i have to fix the damage from a large piece of debris that was in my lane on the hwy coming back from a track day. Hit it at 70mph and tore up the bumper cover, fmic, ripped all the under carriage splash guards off, fender liner, even my frpp snorkel got broke in half, luckily i didnt have any of the mountune parts installed! Anyway it came to $5k in damage so far and caused me to forfeit a 2nd track day that i had signed up and paid for, oh well. [drummer]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts